Pennsylvania
Options

Budget-friendly rustic wedding venues near Easton, PA

I've been doing some searching for an inexpensive wedding venue with a rustic vibe that allows the ceremony to be conducted on-site; preferably an outdoor ceremony. I expect to have 130-ish guests. Does anyone know of a great venue in the Easton area?

Re: Budget-friendly rustic wedding venues near Easton, PA

• Options
    there isnt much in that area exspecially rustic except hotels and banquet facilities in bethlehem i found a nice rustic venue called Burnside plantation its 3000.00 to rent includes tables and chairs and the whole grounds are yours for the day but you have to have everything outside and that took me a long time to find not exactly sure what your considering rustic
  • Options
    The only place I can think of is Glasbern Wedding, but that is in Fogelsville. It's about 40 minutes on 22. Oh, and Stroudsmoor Inn, but that's in Stroudsburg.

There are not many places in that area other than country clubs, and I don't think that's what you are going for.
  • Options
    Check out the Longswamp B&B. They have a huge barn for wedding receptions, it's rustic. The downfal is you have to do most of the set up yourself. But a friend of a friend had a wedding there and it was beautiful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The Fox Mill Enviromental Center is in Bethlehem, PA. Its about 15 minutes from Easton. Its gorgeous, rustic, with exposed wood beams. Its $2000 and you can have a short ceremony outside by the creek and your cocktail hour and reception inside. Its perfect for pictures too. Only thing is you have to do all set up and take down. The contact person is Nancy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards