Pennsylvania
Options

Colonnade in Scranton

I was just wondering if anyone had any information on the Colonnade in Scranton? I have heard great things about it, but was looking to see if anyone had any info other than what is on the website. How many people it can hold, parking, etc.?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Colonnade in Scranton

• Options
    edited December 2011

Hi there!  I have tons of info on them as we are getting married there May 2012, and my friend got married there May 2010 ;-)
    They say the place will hold 200, but i would not push it to that many people...I have 75 but I want a very intimate wedding.  The main ballroom will hold prob 125-150 and then from April-October they have a tent that is up that is right off of the main ballroom. 
    Parking...well it's not bad...but it is on the street.  personally i am having all my guests stay at the Radisson 2 blocks away so most will just walk over.
    I can't say enough about them (Joshua and Paul) They are perfectionists...and although it is Pricey...you DO get what you pay for!
    Please feel free to msg me with any more questions!

Have you seen the place inside?  I suggest you attend one of their public dinners/brunch to taste the food which (at least for Valentine's Day-was IMPECABLE)

Here are some pics=

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards