Pennsylvania

Any ideas for venues?

My fiance and I are looking to get married June 2013 with an outdoor wedding.  I'd like to have the ceremony and reception in the same place.  We live in the Lehigh Valley and want something that isn't more than an hour away.  I've been having trouble finding a place that is reasonably priced since we have a smaller budget.  Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for venues?  It would help me out a lot :)

Re: Any ideas for venues?

• emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our reception at Silver Creek CC in Hellertown (but a church wedding). The package was REALLY reasonable and I think they are currently offering a 10 or 15% discount on Friday weddings for 2012. That might be an option, but even their basic package prices are good.

They aren't the standard "reception hall" and you won't find them on any websites unless you know where to look.

They were amazing to work with us on our limited budget.
  • julbgordojulbgordo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding (ceremony and reception) will be at the Shawnee Inn.  It's right on the Delaware River and is a beautiful location.  They also offer 10% off if you do a Friday or Sunday wedding.  They aren't the most expensive around, but they aren't the least expensive either.  I'm pretty sure they're package prices are on their website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards