Pennsylvania
Options

hair/make-up in Bethlehem?

Looking for some suggestions on hair and make-up in the Bethlehem area.  Anyone have some suggestions?

Re: hair/make-up in Bethlehem?

• Options
    Moritz22Moritz22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister works at Style America in Bethlehem. But I don't think they do makeup. I also have a friend who works at Outlooks for hair, which I'm pretty sure does both hair and makeup. Its located in the westgate mall, right off of schonersville road.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE TC Salons!  There is one in Allentown and one in Bethlehem!  Depending on who you go to, they can be a bit expensive though. 
    image.
  • Options
    l1ltaral1ll1ltaral1l member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apotheca on the South Side is really great.  They are a niche salon, and do great work.  I'm actually going for a facial on Saturday.  Very upbeat and modern.  Check them out!  http://www.apothecasalon.com/index.html
  • Options
    elw168elw168 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the insight!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Apotheca!!!!! I been going there for a while and they will be doing my hair and make-up!!! They are great!!! Tell them that Beata recommended them:)))) Amanda and Hillien are the best!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sam Vega, he is great his website is www.colourmaven.net I can't say enough about him....he is just amazing 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards