Pennsylvania

E-pics Wed..what to wear?!

So, my fiance just called the photographer and I think we will be doing are engagement pics on wed! I am excited...but I am not sure what to wear. Our wedding colors are blue and I was thinking of wearing a cute jean skirt from AE and I am looking for a cute blue top. My fiance is probably going to wear either blue plaid or tan shorts and alighter blue polo . Now I just dont know...do I want a dress? Ahhh I only have until wed! Any ideas? Im going shopping wed before the pics to possibly look for something dark blue. Thanks in advance!

Laura

Re: E-pics Wed..what to wear?!

• edited December 2011
    Where will your photos take place? 
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
     We will be doing our pictures at a local park that had a nice waterfall. We are going to be standing in shallow water with the waterfall behind us for some of them, so I think I am going to be wearing a jean skirt and a cute blue/teal top. Then we will be taking some pics around the park and in front of a stone wall and I will be changing into dark jeans, and maybe flip flops. My fiance will prob be wearing tan shorts and a dark blue polo, and then jeans.  This is what I was thinking...but not for sure lol!

Laura
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards