Pennsylvania
Options

Photographer near the Mt. Pocono/Stroudsburg area

Hey ladies,

I live near Philly, but I am getting married up the Poconos where my parents have a house and I have gone ever since I was little, so I have NO idea what I am doing! lol I know tons of photographers and everything else down here, but have no idea who is good up there. I am OBSESSED with pictures and I am willing to spend a little more in the photographer, so I was just wondering if anyone had an suggestions. I want someone who isn't going to take the normal posed shots. I want something dramatic and fantastic and out of the box! Let me know if anyone can help!! Thanks!!

Laura

Re: Photographer near the Mt. Pocono/Stroudsburg area

• Options

We're using Michael McNett, he is awesome...below is the link to his site to check it out...

http://www.mcnettimages.com/

Good Luck :)

March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    julbgordojulbgordo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I am using Matt Wright of Fig Tree Photography (<---clicky)  He's actually based around Philly, but is traveling to the Poconos for my wedding at no additional cost.  He's pretty awesome.  

I would look for someone that you like, and see if they are willing to travel.  You're not confined to only using vendors that are in the area.

Good luck Smile

Edit: One of the reasons we really liked Matt is that he is "out of the box."  His photography interests go far beyond weddings.  He has some amazing dance photographs up on his website.  If you contact him, I'm sure he'll share more with you.
  • Options
    Honestly, my FI and I are using David's Bridal photography. They really aren't too badly priced, we are only paying a little over $1000 for 8 hrs and it comes with a website and DVD (you get the copyright to ALL of your pics), unlimited pictures, a persone to help plan your day as well as a really awesome looking 10X10 album all graphically designed and things. Just sayin' :) Hope this helps!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    We are using Black and White Photography who is based near the Poconos. They are super inexpensive, and great!
  • Options
    I used Matt Wright of Fig Tree also :)  He is based in philly but traveled to poconos for no extra cost.  He's very laid back and got a lot of great shots.  We were very happy with him and I found his prices very reasonable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards