Pennsylvania
Options

Beach wedding?

Hey ladies, we're not getting married until 2013.. but I was wondering how many of you are planning a beach wedding? I am hoping that I can set enough money aside to pay for transportation for those who NEED to be there (not fair to have a destination wedding and expect the guests to show up at their own expense). I figure my immediate family (just mom and sister.. that's about all I have left in my family that are worth it), and his parents, sister and grandma, as well as the wedding party.

Have any of you done this? How did it work for you? Are any of you planning this? How has your family welcomed the idea?

I do plan on having a reception back here at home for those who can not make it to the ceremony. I have just always wanted a small, intimate beach wedding. I am also tossing the idea around of having it video recorded and then having it played on a projector at the reception for anyone who couldn't make it.

Basically, just want to hear stories from other women who have done this or are planning to do this. Thanks in advance. =]

Re: Beach wedding?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards