Pennsylvania

recommend your florist!

i met with one florist and love his work, but he's a little spendy. has anyone had a great experience with a florist in the scranton/wilkes-barre area? tia!

Re: recommend your florist!

• edited December 2011
    We used Remick's in Scranton. They were fantastic and so helpful. Kim and her husband Mike are very easy to work with!
  • deborah2121deborah2121 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Wilder Flowers--it's one woman who works out of her home.  She came highly recommended and has been great to work with so far. 

My MOH used Floral Designs in the Forty Fort/Kingston area. 

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladies.. i've heard lots of terrific things about floral designs, i think they'll be on my call list today!
  • pantsarellapantsarella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    a little late, but I used Joyce at The Lavendar Goose- I gave her an approximate budget and told her to do whatever she wanted and she came up with AMAZING flowers. all my guests kept commenting on how gorgeous they were.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I used Flower Warehouse in Forty Fort & loved them..they were the best prices around and extremely flexible
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • elle1218elle1218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Central Park Flowers is fantastic and their prices and designs beat out the other florists by miles
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Deckers on Blackmann St.  We have been using him for years and he does great work.  He is very flexible and can do anything that you can imagine.  Also very reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with pantsarella -- WONDERFUL to work with and 1/2 the price of everyone else I met with.  I was so happy with my flowers!
  • scrantonanglscrantonangl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Rosette Floral in Dunmore, PA. She does beautiful work
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards