Pennsylvania
Options

Rehearsal dinner in Wilkes-Barre

Hey Ladies!

I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for my Rehearsal dinner. I need a restaurant in WIlkes-BArre and will be feeding 12-15 people. I am not from the area and really need some help. Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal dinner in Wilkes-Barre

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where is your wedding in WB?  I am very schooled on good eating establishments...there are some great choices here!  I just wondered what KIND of food and what is your price range?
    Katana is Japanese--and it is wonderful-it is right near the square in WB.
    If your would rather a quaint place Theo's Metro in Kingston-right across the river from WB is a good choice...they have greek and american food.
    If you want something hip/fun try the ARENA bar and grill--their food is OUTSTANDING!
    Let me know what you had in mind...I would be happy to help!
    ~Adi
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What type of dining are you most interested in? Homey, family, cozy, or more gourmet trendy setting?
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    jlschusterjlschuster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies already :)

I don't really have a type of food in mind, preferably nothing too fancy, as all my FI likes to eat is Chicken Fingers. I just want something that wouldn't be extremely pricy and that might have a separate room.

@Adi-My reception is at the Waterfront and I LOVE the Arena, I actually spent part of New Year's Eve there :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards