Pennsylvania

rehersal dinner ideas near bethlehem pa

Does anyone have any suggestions for rehersal dinner near bethlehem pa?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: rehersal dinner ideas near bethlehem pa

• edited December 2011
    I've had friends hold their at the Bethlehem Brew Works and Starters Pub.  Both were quite casual, though.  I don't know how formal you're looking to go.  
  • edited December 2011
    thanks i will check those out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    if you are looking more formal, i had my bachelorette dinner at Melt at the Promenade and we got a private room which was great.
  • edited December 2011
    we are having ours at The Edge.  They have a few different packages and are really helpful.
  • edited December 2011
    My husband's cousin and his wife got married at the Barn House Village on Nor-Bath and Airport Rd. -- it might work for a rehearsal as well depending on size. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Pearly Bakers Ale House in Easton, PA. The food there is great and the room in the back is really nice for private dinners.
  • edited December 2011
    I also recommend Melt!  We had our rehearsal dinner there and it was lovely.  You have private rooms with LCD screen on which you can do powerpoint presentations if you wish.  The staff was very accomodating and everyone loved the venue!  You can also check out Blue, which is the same owners as Melt.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards