Pennsylvania

Outdoor Ceremony and Reception

Hi! Im recently engaged and we were looking at having our ceremony outdoors and the reception in the same place. We were looking at The Woodlands. Has anyone used them? How are their prices and food? Its close to all of our families and friends too and us. Are there other places that we can have the whole thimg at?

Re: Outdoor Ceremony and Reception

• I don't know anything about The Woodlands, but I am getting married at The Shawnee Inn and having everything done there.  Just another suggestion if you are looking into multiple options.  

Congrats on your recent engagement and good luck planning Smile
  • I've been to a wedding there. it was in 09 do things could have changed, but they were unorganized, the times of everything were screwed up. I wouldn't go to a wedding there again. there's the east mountain inn. very nice view for an outdoor wedding.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm getting married at Inne at the Abingtons in Dalton, PA and we are having both the ceremony & reception there.

We also looked at the Water Front in Wilkes-Barre which is not far from the Woodlands and they were able to accomodate everything there.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • the water front is closing.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards