Canada-Vancouver
Options

Victoria, BC wedding vendor Reviews

Hi All,

We had  an incredible wedding day, and we know there arent alot of vendor reviews out there for Victoria...

Marriage Commissioner
Bill Smith,
He was incredible. We were so happy with our cerimony and all of our interactions with him, so happy to have had him Marry us..

Flowers
Flower by Tarra
http://www.inbloomfloralboutique.ca/index.php
 My flowers were perfect, they looked so incredible.. Tarra was great to work with, she turned the info that i gave her into a perfect bouquet.. we had a ton of completments on the flowers...

Centerpieces- rentals
Decorate Victoria with Huff n Puff
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Decorate-Victoria-with-Huff-N-Puff/124830667586765

Everything looked incredible, we arrived at the Venue with everything set up better than our expectations. The consultation that we had was very through,  and they knew the venue very well and were able to make suggestions that really enhanced our reception..

Hair
Arq Salon Langford,
 We took over the langford salon for a couple of hours, everyone was very happy with their hair and how it looked.

Make Up- Rose Stewart
Rose was incredible- i chose not to do a consultation and ended up so happy with how everything turned out.. the make up lasted all  and didnt move untill midnight wheni took it off- and it was done at 10 am. I was so happy with how it turned out- i never wear make up and i wish i could have  my make up  done every day!

DJ
Hurricane Ken Himes
Did a great job, he kept the party going.. everyone had a great time!

Cerimony Musician...
Gwyneth Evans- Harpist
From what i heard- she was incredible, for St. Anns her large gold harp was perfect.. she was great to work with.. we communicated via email and she was very quick at responding.. the perfect touch for our cerimony..

Ceremony Location
St. Ann's Academy,
The on site coordinators were fantastic, Kathleen walked us through the whole thing, very glad we decided to do a rehersal later on.. it was worth every penny,  the venue was perfect, and they had the routine down pat..

Dress! I almost forgot, Allure P862 (For sale)
 Shades of White- Courtney and Lori,
I went in a few times, and they were fantastic, they made the process soo easy, and didnt mind the few times i came in to try the dress on...
All in all, all of the staff were great,  I have reccomended them to everone that i know who gets engaged- lots of friends have found their dream  dresses there..

I think that is it!
The Vendors we worked with were wonderful...

E
Sept 2011 Feb...
imageimage
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Victoria, BC wedding vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards