Canada-Vancouver

FOR SALE - Essence of Australia 1237

I have a brand new Essence of Australia 1237, with tags and still at the store. 
Size 10, unaltered in Pewter (same colour as in the sample I was wearing). It is stunning and very elegant! I felt very pulled together as the fit and style is unbelievable. Regretfully for sale as I have found something more suiting for my destination wedding.

Paid $1700 asking $1400 obo (make me an offer!)

Please contact me should you have any questions or would like to see more pictures. The model pictures do not show the full beauty of this dress :)

ameralusion@hotmail.com

Sara

Re: FOR SALE - Essence of Australia 1237

• Its gorgeous, have you talked to the store about selling it since you said its still at the store, you might be able to sell it back to them at very near what you paid since its still unaltered, either way they will probably want a cut of whatever you sell it for it you are leaving it at the store, so I would probably find out what their policy around re-sale is.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-vancouver_for-sale-essence-of-australia-1237?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:625Discussion:4f2aedf6-8ed3-4376-b9e1-36749f10de4aPost:0d123968-7ba7-4e17-bb93-3d73c8d5f1df">Re: FOR SALE - Essence of Australia 1237</a>:
    [QUOTE]Its gorgeous, have you talked to the store about selling it since you said its still at the store, you might be able to sell it back to them at very near what you paid since its still unaltered, either way they will probably want a cut of whatever you sell it for it you are leaving it at the store, so I would probably find out what their policy around re-sale is.
    Posted by toothpastechica[/QUOTE]

Hi thanks for the suggestion. When I called the store they only suggested places where I could try selling it. They said if I cancelled my order I would lose my deposit of $1000 so I'm better off trying to sell it. Its a stunning dress that suits any body type so I'm confident I will be able to sell it. Also, just to clarify, by in store I meant its part of Essence of Australia's current wedding line so if someone was interested they could go try on a sample first :)
  • What a GORGEOUS dress!! Wow wow wow!

If you are unable to sell it this year, hang onto it. There is a Bridal 'Swap' every year in Vancouver that gets TONS of attendees. This year it was hosted at the RoundHouse in Yaletown and I could not believe how quickly things were flying of the shelves! A lot of women consign their dresses there. I am not sure about the details of selling (how much money the Swap takes, and how much you keep, etc....) But I suspect that a gorgeous, unworn gown like yours would probably get a lot of interest Smile Just something to keep in mind!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards