Canada-Vancouver
Options

Visiting Vancouver this month (w/ a baby)

I'm hoping for a little direction for our trip to Vancouver at the end of the month.

We'll have a car, and it will be myself, DH and DS (8 mo).

What part of town should we stay in? 

Any hotel recs? (we'd like a 2 BR suite so DS can go to bed and we don't have to be in the dark).

What activities would you recommend? 

Thanks much!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 1st m/c July 2008, 2nd m/c December 2008, Baby boy born in 2009!, 3rd m/c (c/p) June 2011, 4th m/c September 2011

Re: Visiting Vancouver this month (w/ a baby)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you want to stay right downtown? Most hotels should have suites available, although I'm sure the prices have quite a range.
    What do you want to do while you are out here? There are a bunch of family activities around. Check out the Tourism Vancouver website.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd recomend staying downtown.  Depending on how long you are staying you may be able to find a condo rental (one week) or a two bedroom hotel room.  From downtown there is a ton of stuff to do that you can get to by foot so bring your stoller and walking shoes.  My favorites to show guests are Aquarium in Stanley Park, Granville Island (take the seabus).  Also, depending on when you are in town, the last two weeks are the 'celebration of  light', a massive firework competition that happens on english bay. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards