Canada-Vancouver

Cenntenial Lodge New West

Hi Everyone,

We are getting married July 2013 and are now looking at venues....phew I never knew looking for venues would be so exhausting.

We are going to be checking out the Cenntennial Lodge in new West this weekend but I wanted to see if anyone had experiance with this venue and if they had any information about it.

Our budget is pretty tight so it seemed like a good balance. Also any catering options? Most caterers I've looked at come in around $30 per person, which honestly i don't know if we can afford.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Re: Cenntenial Lodge New West

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-vancouver_cenntenial-lodge-new-west?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:625Discussion:d113b401-31c2-4bce-8fe7-4365fcf4fb55Post:beede0a4-35ed-4dab-b9e8-4118f4b13501">Cenntenial Lodge New West</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Everyone, We are getting married July 2013 and are now looking at venues....phew I never knew looking for venues would be so exhausting. We are going to be checking out the Cenntennial Lodge in new West this weekend but I wanted to see if anyone had experiance with this venue and if they had any information about it. Our budget is pretty tight so it seemed like a good balance. Also any catering options? Most caterers I've looked at come in around $30 per person, which honestly i don't know if we can afford. Any tips would be appreciated.
    Posted by mitovic1[/QUOTE]

Hi there, I went there to look at it in my crazy search for affordable venues in Vancouver.
    It was very very nice, but tiny...... how big is your wedding?? it is really nice... a little tricky to find, but so lovely.
  • I have been to two wedding receptions there (not ceremonys) and have heard of another one. Both of the ones I went to were absolutly lovely and from what I heard super affordable. Theres lots of parking and its easy to go in early or even a day before to set up. Amazing venue!

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards