July 2012 Weddings
Options

Unrecognised Eve guests when using RSVP on Website

My guests that are on my evening reception guest list are not able to respond via the RSVP page on the website, does anyone have an idea what i may have done wrong. The people that are on the Wedding Ceremony & Evening Reception guetlist are being recongnised but the others aren't....Q!! Hoping someone can help. Thanks in advance and sorry of this should be posted somewhere else!

Re: Unrecognised Eve guests when using RSVP on Website

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_unrecognised-eve-guests-when-using-rsvp-on-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:a584966c-34f2-484d-b426-902db3af75e3Post:2891caa7-bc75-4d90-abb5-9994c795629d">Unrecognised Eve guests when using RSVP on Website</a>:
    [QUOTE]My guests that are on my evening reception guest list are not able to respond via the RSVP page on the website, <strong>does anyone have an idea what i may have done wrong. </strong>The people that are on the Wedding Ceremony & Evening Reception guetlist are being recongnised but the others aren't....Q!! Hoping someone can help. Thanks in advance and sorry of this should be posted somewhere else!
    Posted by christie8701[/QUOTE]

Decided on having a tiered wedding.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards