Canada-Vancouver

Affordable florists in Vancouver?

We literally have NO budget but I really don't want to make my own bouquet.
I'm looking for a florist someone can suggest who makes nice bouquets that don't break the bank. Hopefully IN town too, we live, work, and are being married downtown.

Any suggestions?

Re: Affordable florists in Vancouver?

• ReneeDearReneeDear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Mei Mei florist on W. Broadway.  They don't have a website but I got my bouquet, 3 BM bouquets & 7 corsages for under $200
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • amattam5amattam5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Didi's Flowers in Surrey.. we got everything including corsages for moms, 4 BM bouquets, my bouquet, boutonnieres for our fathers, groomsmen and groom- all for around $550. It all included a delivery costs, a hair piece for myself and we jazzed up the bridal bouquets with rhinestones and pearl pins.. Her only fault would be that she works so far away!

ra@didisflowers.com
    www.didisflowers.com
  • edited December 2011
    Great suggestion! I'll check it out, thanks! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I've wondered if the floral dept in grocery stores would do weddings for cheap?  Not what I'm doing but something to look into maybe?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks again ladies for all the input. The only grocery stores that could were outside of the downtown area. I went to Mei Mei and they were very affordable, almost booked them. Ended up booking with Garden Party Flowers in kits, awesome and affordable if anyone else is looking :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards