Canada-Alberta
Options

Question about renting tux's

Hi Ladies,I think this is my 1st post on this board so I'll introduce myself - I'm originally from Sherwood Park but moved to Edmonton in 2007 with my FI.We're planning a destination wedding in Las Vegas in May 2010 with approx. 50 guests.I'm hoping some of you may know what I should do about renting the groomsmen's tuxes. Do you think I can rent them here but still travel to LV with them?Thanks!
BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Question about renting tux's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if you can get a longer rental time, you'd have to check with the store you are renting from but I know for our wedding the guys picked up their tuxes Thurs/Fri and had to have them back by 11am on Sunday.My cousin rented the kids tuxes from the moores in Kelowna and was able to return their stuff to the one here(medicine hat) so maybe that is a possibility for you
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know we got our tuxes from Moore's and they had to be back Sunday morning. One GM got charged an extra $20 because he was a day late. You may want to see if they have any of the same stores there as we do here and do it that way. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depending on how long you are gone for they will charge you an extended-time fee. I worked at Derks going through university, and I know they did this without a problem.
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay thanks everyone! I didn't want to go into the stores and tell them I was getting married in LV in case they said "Sorry we don't rent tuxes for destination weddings, you'll have to purchase them". My FFIL was concocting a story for us to tell just in case - LOL!:-)
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards