Canada-Alberta
Options

I'M A MRS!

Hi Ladies! Just thought I'd say a quick hello and let you know our wedding was amazing!! Everything went sooo smoothly and everyone seemed to have such a wonderful time! I couldn't have asked it to go any better, every moment was unforgettable. If anyone is unsure of where to hold their reception in Edmonton, Woodvale Facility (AKA Millwoods Golf Course) did an absolutely fabulous job. The food was amazing, the service was outstanding, there is hardly a thing I can think of that they could have done differently. We took pics in Fort Edmonton which I would highly recommend. I cannot wait to see how they turned out! We also took pictures at the fountain in Glenora, I think they will be fabulous! We used Esquire limos and our driver's name was Don. Great prices, great service, highly recommended!! Sorry for my blabbing, but I would like all the Edmonton brides to know what an amazing job these companies did as I would love to see them get more business since their customer service was oustanding!

Re: I'M A MRS!

• Options
    dmccloskey7dmccloskey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I am happy to hear that everything went so well for you! And thanks for the ideas! I never thought of Glenora for wedding pictures!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! Hey I got your e-mail about the candy containers and yeah, $50 for the containers, scoops and tongs is completely fine! I will e-mail you after our honeymoon once they are all cleaned and ready to be picked up :) What are you wedding colours? I have a TON of puirple baggies left over.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Damn gel nails, purple that is!
  • Options
    dmccloskey7dmccloskey7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds great! Enjoy your honeymoon! Just give me a shout when you get back and everything settles down for you. There's no rush! My colors are pink and black. Thanks for the thought about the baggies though!Have a great time & talk to you soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards