Canada-Alberta

Introductions 2012

I just thought I'd start a thread asking if anyone here wants to introduce themselves & any bio information. I'm from Edmonton, AB, have a spouse (in the sense we've lived together for over a year & are now common law in Canada) and love hearing about weddings =)
Daisypath Friendship tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Re: Introductions 2012

• My name is Sherry.  I am from Edmonton and will be getting married July 14, 2012.  Things are coming along nicely and I am really excited.  My fiance and I are living together as we thought it would help us with only one set of bills instead of two, so we could save more for the wedding.  We just found we spent more.....lol.  Are you and your common law planning on getting married legally?
  • one day, there's no rush. I know the high divorce rate & have seen what messy deals they are. I was in a 9yr relationship where we lived together for 8+ yrs, no wedding, nor wanting either. I k now patience to the spider & If he's the one, I'll say yes lol
  • I hear you.  I was terrified of the idea of marriage because I didn't want to get divorced, however I realized that if I really love the person and have a healthy relationship that I would be willing to work at it and as long as we are both willing to work on our marriage, there is no divorce in our future.....mind you we both have divorce is not an option for us.  Neither of our parents have been divorced.  How did you get the decoration on the bottom of your messgae?  I want to have my engagement picture, however I haven't figured out how to add it yet.

Sherry
  • My names Marlise. I live in Edmonton, but we're getting married in Whitecourt on June 2 2012. =] We've been together 3 and a half years and live together, along with our furbaby Banjo. I manage a busy salon, and he's a shop manager for an oil tool company. I think all the major stuff is taken care of, we're just working on the minor details now! 
  • Hi! I'm Heather. FI and I live in Edmonton, but we're having our wedding in GP (my hometown) in June, with an AHR in Edmonton.  You can see my bio for details. We're both busy students with active lifestyles.
  • koryn21koryn21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Hi! I'm Koryn. My FI and I live just east of Edmonton. We're hoping for a September 2013 wedding but have yet to nail down a date. I'm currently in nursing school, graduating 2013. Between school and work I have a hard time commiting much to any real planning. Also, we have been together 4 years. *Edit: Our wedding date has been booked for August 2013 at the Edmonton Petroleum Club.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey, I'm Meaghan. FI and I live in Calgary (We moved here 4 years ago from Edmonton after I got a job) We are getting married July 21 in Edmonton which is where we both grew up. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks for introducing yourselves, sorry been awhile already spring is here. Hope all your weddings are amazing, still waiting on my proposal.....if ever..lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards