Canada-Alberta
Options

Tented Outdoor Reception in Edmonton

Has anyone or is anyone having an outdoor tended reception in or around Edmonton. My sister asked me to plan her wedding, basically gave me free reigns as long as it is in her budget and outdoor.

Where do I start with finding out exactly what and where to look for tents. Obviously the tent. But do I need heaters in June. Should it have a floor, or is the grass okay (except for the dancefloor). What about lighting. I found a few venues, but any other ideas for where to rent an outdoor space for 110 ppl outdoor reception in June. Thanks for any tips.

Re: Tented Outdoor Reception in Edmonton

• Options
    saltypearlsaltypearl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Special Event rentals has tents and heaters.  Also try placing a kijiji ad, one of my coworkers mentioned last year that someone she knew had purchased a tent for his daughter's wedding and now rents it out.  Unfortunately I don't know any contact info for them.
    Assuming we have a dry year you shouldn't need a floor and you may or may not need heaters in June, all weather dependant of course, if it's raining heaters would be essential.
    Check edmonton.ca , you can rent park space for not too much $ that may meet your requirements.

Good Luck!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards