Canada-Alberta
Options

Where to buy local or order online manzanita branches?

Anyone know where to buy Manzanita branches? I've tried Michaels and Greenland Garden Centre in Edmonton with no luck, and I'm a bit nervous with customs to order them from the US online, I need them in 6 weeks at the latest. Anyone order from a Canadian shipper, or want to sell in Edmonton their used manzanita tree or branches, prefferably sandblasted?

Re: Where to buy local or order online manzanita branches?

• Options
    I ended up going with curly willow. Instead. :)
  • Options
    It's too  bad I didn't see this earlier, I have 30 branches in my basement I would have sold you if your wedding is after mine or rented it to you if you wanted them before my wedding
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-alberta_where-to-buy-local-or-order-online-manzanita-branches?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:626Discussion:68348d3c-71c3-45da-99ef-b654eb9fa11cPost:2cb34b64-c91e-4152-8745-646aa6c8102e">Re: Where to buy local or order online manzanita branches?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's too  bad I didn't see this earlier, I have 30 branches in my basement I would have sold you if your wedding is after mine or rented it to you if you wanted them before my wedding
    Posted by bridezillatobe2009[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Do you still have manzanita branches you would like to sell?</div>
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    sure do. email me. I'm in EDMONTON and DO NOT ship. (sorry about the caps lock, getting a ton of emails about these)

bananachiki17@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards