Canada-Alberta
Options

INVITES!?

I need help with my invites.
I am on a really tight budget. Doing a destination wedding in the Mayan Riviera
I have my head stuck on colours of White and Hot Pink.
Now I just need help with my invites.
I would prefer to keep it relatively inexpensive, but not cheap.
Any suggestions to where I should visit or call?

Thank you!

Re: INVITES!?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Staples invites are pretty well priced. Or you can do an evite with all the travel info or a postcard that directs people to the wedding website. How many invites are you sending out?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Jamaica and I made boarding pass invites and luggage tage RSVP's.  We are getting them printed for $90, that is for 40 invites.  and then I got cardstock from michael's to make the pockets.  so in all its less the $120 for our invites.
    but you could always do what PP said and go to staples or even Michaels for invite kits. Michaels always has 40% off coupons.  just google it.  and you can save money that way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing our invites on Photoshop and then printing them on www.vistaprint.com

You could always skip the rsvp cards and do a website or have people call/email their response.
  • Options
    gillkolodygillkolody member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go to Micheals, the arts and crafts store! Cheap and easy!!
  • Options
    islandgirl88islandgirl88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you visit the Michael's wedding section they have TONS of invite kits! Keep an eye out for coupons for Michaels too. We did one of the "brides" kits. Turned out amazing!! and i have 60 % off coupons, so each kit of 30 invites cost us 22 bucks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards