Canada-Alberta
Options

Wedding formal pictures

Any of you have an suggestions of amazing spots for the formal pictures of the wedding party?  I am looking at focusing on either on the south side of Edmonton or St. Albert.  I really would like to be able to get a picture of a creek (or some kind of water) in the back ground....a wooden bridge of some sort.....or just amazing scenery.  I am also looking for the less common locations....so things like River Valley, Legislature Grounds, Provincial Museum, seem to be so over done.  I also do not want to have to pay additional costs to have the pictures taken there.  It will be a summer wedding.

Sherry

Re: Wedding formal pictures

• Options
    edited January 2012
    hawrelak park - busy..but super nice
    emily murphy park is also really cool, its secluded, theres little bridges and wooden staircases, pretty. :)

go on the city of edmonton website - theres a list of all the parks there..might be a start, if your wanting creeks and bridges i cant think of any other place you would find stuff like that expect a park..In St. albert theres the lions park? I think is what its called, really nice, we had our engagement pics taken there

heres a link

http://www.edmonton.ca/attractions_recreation/parks_rivervalley/park-names-alphabetical.aspx
  • Options
    Thank you for the suggestions.  I will have to go check places out when the weather gets nicer. 
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    If you are looking for something in St. Albert def try the Lion's park.  There is a wooden tressle train bridge there which makes for beautiful pictures next to the Sturgeon River.
  • Options
    Check out the Devonian Botanic Gardens, a little bit of a drive but they have several different areas beautiful for pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards