Canada-Alberta
Options

Alternative Ceremony Venues in Calgary?

Any suggestions on a ceremony venue in calgary that is cheap and not outdoors (because this is late september in calgary where it will either be 25 degrees or snowing) that is different from the reception and can seat up to 120 people?? Some people are telling me that it's rude to have it in the same place if it means kicking people out for a few hours to change everything over from ceremony to tables. But, the reception will be in inglewood hall and it isn't that big, so there's nowhere to put people in between. I know lots of people who I'm inviting are relaxed and wouldn't care, but I suppose there are some people who may take offense somehow and I am trying to figure out if there are any other options! Any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Alternative Ceremony Venues in Calgary?

• Options
    I am kind of in the same boat, mostly because im scared to get married outdoors and have it rain. Places like the art gallery, telus spark center, lougheed house(but only seats 90 people) all do ceremonies. It is difficult to find places that will do a ceremony without the attached reception. What have you found?
    good luck
    Robyn
  • Options
    I can't remember the name of it but there's a really nice indoor garden downtown that my sister goes to all the time. You might have issues with guest parking but other than that I think it would be nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards