Maryland

Budget Photographer?

Any rec's for a great photographer or florist that is relatively inexpensive in the Maryland/DC area? Photography is very important to me, but I would like to stay in the $2K-$2500 range and have not really found any artistic photographers around that price. Thank you in advance!!

Re: Budget Photographer?

• I found mine on craigslist. We negotiated the package because there wasn't one listed that was what we wanted. We are getting exactly what we want for what we want to pay. Before wedding planning I had never negotiated and now it's second nature. If you love someone and don't see something offered that appeals to you talk to them.

I'm not sure what your style is but here are 2 different styles in your price range.

http://michaelmunoz.squarespace.com/

http://www.ashleygerrityphotography.com/

Also try thumbtack.com

Best of luck!
  • For a florist, I would check out Flowers by Liz.  I cannot recall her website, but you can email her at bluefleuri@yahoo.com  Her work is absolutely stunning and her prices are very reasonable too.

For photography, my friend recently went with Courtney Anton Photography.  She was really easy to work with and her pictures are lovely.  www.courtneyanton.com

• Try Gilette Portrait Arts. The main photographer Raye is based out of Snow Hill, on the eastern shore, but works with clients on both sides of the bay. She is very artistic and easy to work with, and very passionate about her work. www.giletteportraitarts.com
  • Why oh why does the moderator constantly promote Stephanie Miller photography who is medicore at best?
  • I agree! Moderator always posts about her! I went with www.JanaWeaverPhotography.com Best of luck!! :)
  • If you are looking for engagement photographers, I'm currently offering free on location photography sessions (DE / MD / PA areas), as I build my portfolio. If you are interested, you can email me at Contact.LNicolePhotography@gmail.com - I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have :)
  • We booked Brodie Ledford Photography! I can't say enough about how great they are. I have been in two frends weddings that they also did! Loved them! Pics were fabulous and they were super fun! I can tell you we booked them in your price range and they customized a package for us. Best of luck!! Hope this helps! 

here is their website: www.BrodieLedford.com
  • Check out Michael Stavrinos, around your price range, cool guy, really talented.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards