Maryland
Options

Gaithersburg/Rockville BBQ place?

I hope this is the right board...

I'm looking for places for my rehearsal dinner - I'd love to do some sort of informal, laid-back thing.  I LOVE a good BBQ!

Anyone know a good place that can host 30-40 guests?  I tried...I think it was either Rocklands or Famous Daves, but they didn't have room for 40 people.

I'd love all suggestions!  I don't want to do something outside - as FI put it "you don't want to wake up with a huge mosquito bite on your forehead the day of the wedding"
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gaithersburg/Rockville BBQ place?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you find an indoor venue that will let you bring your own catering, Famous Dave's will cater.  We're having them cater our RD and it's a pretty good price for the amount of food.
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Smokey Glen Farm. They are in Gaithersburg. My cousin went there a month ago for an office picnic and raved about their food.

http://www.smokeyglenfarm.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Black Hog in Frederick is wonderful too. I know it is a bit further out, but the food is great!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if you resolved this or not but I love bar-b-que too and really like Branded 72 on Gude in Rockville.They have a separated area that I've seen booked for private events. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards