Maryland
Options

Where did you buy your wedding dress?

I'm looking for suggestions of places to buy my wedding dress in the Baltimore/DC area.  We'll be married at the Gramercy Mansion, so I'm looking for a lacey/antique feel, any color but white, possibly champaigne or golden, with little to no train.  The problem is I'm petite, only 5 1 and everything is too big everywhere. I bought one dress already and it's over $700 to alter, so I'm looking again.  Where did you buy your perfect dress?  Any suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks and congratulations on your special day.

Re: Where did you buy your wedding dress?

• Options
    tjacquietjacquie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  Congrats to you as well.  I am selling a beautiful all lace dress in ivory.  It is a watters dress that I bought from betsy robinsons.  It is a size two and very romantic.  If you are interested you can email me at jkaradimos@hotmail.com.  I am in love with this dress and think it is the prettest lace dress I have seen and tried on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A very cozy place in Laurel just open...I went there yesterday...I have an apt.... to try on some gowns next week...this is the website if you wanna take a look www.vncbridal.com Good Luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i got mine at Jaqueline's Bridal on Joppa Rd in Parkville/Towson. They are small, nice and have great sales happening all the time (for example my dress came with any viel of $150 value) They have a wide varity of dresses for such a small shop. mine is lacy with some really gorg ivory ribbon and tulle detail. it was a private label "knock off" made exclusively for the shop copied after an Alvina Valenta dress that cost over 3 times as much as what I paid 
    ~Welcome to the world, Presley Ann!! *8/16/11* 8 days late!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at the Columbia Bridal Boutique. They are kinda busy but if you make an appointment, they take the time to help you find your dress. It was great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 145 Invited so far! image 84 Will be there!
    image 52 Will be square image 9 Are undecided

• Options
    larlax5larlax5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at K&B Bridals on Main St. in Bel Air.  They are great, and very affordable!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards