Maryland

photographer...james lister...bella...perksi's..freed??

Has anyone used any of those photographers?? There are so many choices in the area for photographers and there is a lot of variation in their prices...so much to take in...
I always find the info on the boards so helpful so I thought I'd throw it out there!!

Re: photographer...james lister...bella...perksi's..freed??

• edited December 2011
    Has anyone used any of those photographers?? There are so many choices in the area for photographers and there is a lot of variation in their prices...so much to take in...
    I always find the info on the boards so helpful so I thought I'd throw it out there!!
  • edited December 2011
    My vote is definitely not Bella, because I signed up for one of those 'you could win a $4800 photography package!' things and they called me so much that it qualifies as harassment.  The same thing happened to a co-worker.  After the first obnoxious phone call, I wrote them off completely.

Freed was recommended by my venue, so I did check them out, and I liked their work a lot.  I don't remember why I didn't pursue it any further - maybe they were really expensive?

The other two, I don't know anything about.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Agreed. I'm still getting phone calls and emails from Bella. It's pretty frustrating.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Chad Lippiatt but I also looked at Jenni from Forever Yesterday and Stephanie Miller.
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to a couple wedding where Bella was the photographer and I have mixed reviews.  At one of the weddings the photographers dresses like absolute SLOBS. Messy, untucked shirts and just in general ugh.  At the other wedding the photographers were professional and especially nice.  I don't know if it had anything to do with how much their packages were or what.  There are a lot of great photographers out there that have their own business.  Happy hunting!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks guys... blonde I just looked at Chad's site and LOVED his pics. Sent him an email for some more information. Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    http://landmhewitt.com/  is who i'm going with... her prices are pretty decent.

and i know a lot of people who have gone with http://meaghanelliott.com/ but shes pricey 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using brendamurphyphotography.com ....Her pictures are amazing and she spends a lot of time editing..not to mention her prices are to DIE for! Good luck!
    imageimage BabyFetus Ticker Our Pregnancy Journey! -- http://when2bcomeone.blogspot.com/
  • edited December 2011
    If you haven't found anyone yet you should take a look at Brodie Ledford PhotographyAlways professional, fun, and creative! They are affordable and definitely willing to work within a budget. Nothing but good things from them!

Their website: www.BrodieLedford.com

GOOD LUCK!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards