Ohio-Cincinnati

Has anyone used Kortnee Kate Photography?

I'm looking into them for a photoshoot... I have a couple of questions if those of you who have/are using them as your photographers =)...

Re: Has anyone used Kortnee Kate Photography?

• edited December 2011
    Just so you know (and anyone else who reads this....) theyused to be Simply Timeless Photography.
  • edited December 2011
    I would post this on the Cincinnati Nest board. I'm pretty sure there are a couple of girls there who used them when they were Simply Timeless.
  • edited December 2011
    Good friends of mine used them and absolutely loved them. I've seen their wedding pictures and they are gorgeous. I would have loved to use them for our wedding, but unfortunately they are way out of my price range. I second asking over at the nest--they may be more helpful!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit Ticker
  • Smyle11Smyle11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What price range are they typically? (Obviously I am still looking for our wedding photographer!)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using them!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for your responses! I didn't realize that they had recently changed their name. brefitt, can i email you, i have a few questions =) or feel free to email me at walterandrosalyn at gmail dot com  
  • dschuck23dschuck23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also looked into them but same thing... we have a fairly generous budget and they were WAY over.  We have some friends that have used them and their pictures were beautiful!  It really just depends on how much you want to spend.
  • hogejlhogejl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been on here since I was married but came across this post!  We used them and loved, loved them! My husband said by far, they were the best vedor we had and would have paid more then we did for them. I am pregnant now and want to use them for baby photos when "it" is born!If you want to see some of our stuff or have other questions email me at [email protected]!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards