Maryland

Rehearsal Dinner Locations-Frederick, MD

Can anyone recommend a rehearsal dinner location in or near Frederick, MD? My wedding will be at Stone Manor Country Club, which is in Middletown, MD. 

Thank you!!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations-Frederick, MD

• edited December 2011
    What kind of vibe are you looking for?  Formal or casual?  We are having a BBQ at a park in Frederick catered by Famous Dave's.  You could also do Dutch's Daughter, Brewer's Alley, Firestone's.
    Vacation

Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    Depends what you are looking for.... There is Danielle's, Quinn's Attic, and there is Alexanders Inn which is really nice.. I am thinking of throwing my shower there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • vegasjillyvegasjilly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

all the places listed above are nice. you could also check out Morgans american grill in urbana just out side of frederick. they are very nice and my FI and i are having our rehearsal dinner there. i know they have a website so you coul probably google and find them for info.

• Kait77Kait77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are looking in to that right now, and we are getting married at Stone Manor as well! We are looking at Isabellas, Brewers Alley, and Cafe Nola!! If you call the restaurant they will send you a price sheet as well as a menu! We lived in Frederick for a while and recently moved out, the food was amazing and downtown is so perfect for a summer evening dinner!! SOme places get pricey so be careful, but I would def. have it downtown if possible, (btw) Isabellas is AMAZING, we wanted to have our rehearsal dinner there but our group would not fit:( If you have a smaller group it would be perfect!! Have that Fiance of yours take you to dinner there one night, you will NOT regret it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards