Maryland

Ballpark budget for Eastern Shore vendors?

I am in beginning stages of planning a spring wedding on the Eastern Shore.  I'm trying to set a budget. Does anyone have estimates for what photographers, florists, music for the ceremony and other vendors will cost in the area?  Thanks!

Re: Ballpark budget for Eastern Shore vendors?

• edited December 2011
    Hi! I am also working on my budget for a wedding on the Eastern Shore.  We are getting married in Ocean City at the Ocean Pines Beach Club.  The location is only $600 and the food and drink prices are very reasonable. $20 per person for beer and wine and food prices vary.  I have been tracking down some pricing and our DJ is $500, and the photographer I like is $2800.  A big part of planning your budget is the number of guests.   The prices for stationary and things will vary. We are doing our own centerpieces and bouquets.  We have not decided on silk flowers or if we are going to order from fiftyflowers.com.  I was told the beach is hard on flowers so we will prob. try the silk and get them when they go on sale from hobby lobby.  I hope this helps! Good Luck! and happy planning. 
  • edited December 2011
    My sister recently was married on Kent Island at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. She got a really good deal on a cake from Peace of Cake.

http://web.me.com/onekcate/poc/Welcome.html
  • edited December 2011
    we' re having our wedding in Centreville, md at a friends house. the folks at eastern shore tents & events (in chestertown) have been great. Our caterer is also pretty amazing, were using the Main Ingredient, out of Annapolis
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards