Maryland

Cigar Roller

Has anyone had experience with one or can you refer me to a few vendors you may trust with decent prices?  FI is really wanting to have this at the reception.

Re: Cigar Roller

• browner3browner3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a cute idea.  I've heard of people doing it but have never been to a wedding with one there.  Let us know what you find.
    June 2012 Siggy Challenge: Invitations
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Planning Updated 02.08.12
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 134 Invited!
    image 94 Are making the trek South
    image 39 Won't be able to make it
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • LoveKissLoveKiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to call cigar shops and see if they know of anyone.
  • I have worked with CF Dominicana's Cigar Rollers since 2006 and I am a prefoessional wedding and corproate event planner.

www.cigarcatering.com/cigarrollerswashingtondc.html

They are the only real cigar brand that provides cigar rollers, cigar waitresses and cigars that your father would approve.

I along with my colleagues have gone the "cheap" route and the problem is that these other web sites offer no presentation (the roller in snot interactive) cheap cigars (you get what you pay for) and they are always late or have some other problem. The worst is that they are "brokered" meaning, the person that shows up ihas no accountability to doing your event right.

Unless you can find another brand with a name to protect, CigarCatering.com is the only choice - this comment is from experience
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards