Maryland
Options

Photography, Videographer

Anyone know of a good, yet decent priced photographer, videographer

Thanks

Re: Photography, Videographer

• Options
    I am using George Street Photography! They are so professional and you can choose your photographer based on a Style Quiz they give you! They match you up with someone who fits what you are looking for.

I am getting :
    Lead photographer for 10 hours
    Secondary Photographer for 6 hours
    Unlimted Pictures
    USB with all your photos ( after edits)
    Videographer for 10 hours
    Photo Albums
    3 DVD'sof your wedding
    Engagement SHoot

and some added little things I cant think of right now and we are paying less than $3,500

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    What's your budget?
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Looking at various prices, I dont want to go over $3000k for phot and video.
  • Options
    I do not have a videographer recommendation for you, but I do recommend checking out Courtney Anton Photography.  She has a really good range of prices and I think her images are great!
  • Options
    thanks cordy, i will check it out
  • Options

Try Michael Clark...he's awesome. I've worked with him before. Also, Alana Marie Imagery--she fanastic too.

• Options
    thanks!  I will check them out
  • Options
    Well... without knowing just your photography, I will assume you are looking at 1500-2000 (I am not having a videographer and have NO CLUE what the cost is).  I posted several in the 1500 range on a more recent post.

Some closer to 2000 I really love are:
    Dani Leigh (she was in my top 2), Trang Dam, and Brodie Ledford 
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Definitely check out Soheil Photography. He is located in Maple Lawn (Fulton, MD). He is really great and will work with your budget. He includes an engagement photo shoot for free to make sure you all have a "good chemistry." This will be very important on wedding day! Please give him a call and meet at his studio (15 minutes from Rockville). www.soheilphotography.com. 410-808-3587. He also routinely works with a videographer but I can't remember the name..... Good luck!
  • Options
    Hello,

My name is Tim Hudspeth.  Me and my fiance recently joined The Knot to prepare for our big day.  I am also a videographer and I am breaking into the wedding videography business.  I am in the Prince Georges County area right outside of DC.  I have filmed, directed, and edited over 15 videos, (short films, music videos, events, etc.)  Because I am breaking into the business, my prices are fairly low, ranging from 500-1000.  I dont want these prices to scare anyone away, however.  These are my prices because I am trying to build my wedding videography resume.  I will still produce 5000K work.  If you are interested, please email me at tim.hudspeth@yahoo.com and I can give you more information. 

PS. because all of my previous work isnt exactly, 'wedding videograpy marketable', I would like to do an engagement video for little to no compensation.  If this is of interest to you, or anyone that you know, please pass the information on.  Thank You!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards