Maryland
Options

Makeup Artists

Was anyone able to find an inexpensive makeup artist to travel to your event in or around Annapolis?  My mom suggested that I go to the mall and see if any of the makeup counter people in the department stores do it on the side and the one girl I talked to just said I could go to the counter and it would just be the cost of the products.

I'd rather do it the "easy" way of having someone come to me rather than have to buy all new products when I like the cheap-o ones I have.  

Should I just stop being lazy or is there an easy option?  Thanks! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Makeup Artists

• Options
    Amber of Make-Up Memories is great and I found her rates to be very reasonable.
  • Options
    Long story short - I didn't like my initial person and so I found my make-up artist at a make-up counter and she was AWESOME.  I later found out that she featured in In-Style Mag. as a top make-up artist -  so your mom could have a point! 

What is your budget?  I could give you Mimi's info, I think her prices have gone up since she was in the magazine - her rate is around $225 for the bride, $100 bridesmaids - you can email me at m_zeidner at yahoo dot com.
  • Options

www.jillthemakeupartist.com
    Cheap, awesome, travels! Laughing

More than words.....
  • Options
    Have you tried looking on facebook? Facebook has everything.
  • Options
    I just booked Angela at Behind the Veil (http://www.behindtheveilbeauty.com). She is located in Annapolis, but also travels to you.  (I really didn't want to have to worry about traveling on my big day, with everything else to think about!).

Her rates are very reasonable compared to everyone else I spoke to.  And I just had my makeup trial last week and was extremely happy!

Good luck on your search!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you girls all so much!  This is fabulously helpful :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards