Maryland

HELP!

How do you get things to update in your siggy??

I want to put my ticker and my website link in there, but not quite sure how to go about doing it.

Thanks.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HELP!

• Under community links over here on the left side, the 4th thing down is update signature.  When you get a ticker you get some code, you copy and paste that code into the box.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • THANKS ashlidie!!!
    Some of the other boards were giving me codes and things that just did not work and this was SOOOOOOOOO simple.

Is this also the place that you update siggy pics and the like?

Thanks.  Have you done any more planning for Union Mills?  I think we have narrowed down our colors and style, so now I'm going to start buying things little by little so hopefully when 2014 rolls around, we will be way ahead of the game and less stressed :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Go here and the girls on my month board have it covered:

I actually need to start getting into the details, pretty soon I think I will schedule meeting with Tom to get all the rentals and catering things and everything mapped out, my goal will be by the end of the year have a more solid #.  Otherwise Im just collecting "stuff."  I have some rustic odds and ends I plan on using and probably selling after the wedding.  I do need to work on painting some signs but need to put it on hold.  I have a big conference in two weeks so once thats over I can actually get back to planning (in grad school so working on data).
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards