Maryland
Options

Venue Help!!!

My fiance and I are getting married the first weekend of October and I am still desperately searching for a venue space that fits my vision. 

We are hosting between 55-60 guests. I want a beautiful garden space for the ceremony and then the ability to set up a tent outside or a nice patio area outside for the reception. I am also hoping that the location has a nice back up option in case of poor weather. Any help that any of you can provide would be beneficial. My fiance and I live in Maryland.

Re: Venue Help!!!

• Options
    You may want to check out Chase Court in Baltimore. I am not sure what your budget is, but they are a beauitiful location. You may also want to check out the Marriot in the Rio. Good luck and congrats!!
  • Options
    Take a look at Shade Trees and Evergreens in Frederick.  If you're on Facebook, check out their page there instead of their website, there's way more pictures.  They have a pond and then a big covered pavillion for reception.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LoveKissLoveKiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Gramercy Mansion (Baltimore County) 
    Evergreen House (Baltimore City)
    Ladew Gardens (Harford County)
    Liriodendron Mansion (Harford County)
    Waverly Mansion (Howard County)
    Elkridge Furnace Inn (Howard County)
    Antrim 1844 (Carroll County)
    Stone Manor (Frederick County)
    William Paca House (Anne Arundle County)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Quiet Waters Park
  • Options
    Swan Harbor Farms in Harford County.  The ceremonies are typically outside on the lawn and they have a permanent tent set up for the reception.

• Options
    I second Elkridge Furnace Inn, VERY pretty, food is fantastic and they have a tent set up.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Elkridge Furnace Inn sounds like it would be a good fit! We wanted to have our wedding there but couldn't afford it :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Historic Londontowne House and Gardens in Edgewater (AnneArundel County)
  • Options
    edited March 2012

Wow that’s the same weekend I'm getting married!  I'm on the 5th at the Wellwood in Charlestown, not sure if the 6th is booked yet or not.  I've had a great experience with them so far.  I had also looked at Kitty Night house in Cecil county.  Very pretty, on the water.  They had the inside (seats up to 100 I think) available both days of the weekend went I talked to them a month ago (I wanted outside...). The do have a very large porch there and the wedding would be held outside near the water. Also try local golf courses, I've been to a wedding at one and heard it’s cheaper and very pretty. You may also want to look at Kent Manor and Chesapeake Inn, both very pretty.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards