Maryland

Help in Maryland! Need recommendations for salon, florist, bakery, and officiant

Hi everyone,

I'm getting married in Clarksburg, Maryland, next June and could really use some suggestions from local brides. For reference, Clarksburg is near the Gaithersburg / Germantown area, and about 20 miles from both Rockville, MD, and Frederick, MD. I'm not from that area, so I would love your recommendations for any of the following:

--A salon or spa to have the bridal party's hair and nails done (it would be great to find a place where we can sort of hang out and chat while we're there, rather than feel like we are being cranked through!)
--A local florist (the more budget friendly, the better)
--A good local bakery to buy cupcakes
--deas for an officiant (has anyone had a reverend that they really liked who would be willing to marry us on an old farm?)

Please send any and all ideas! I'm feeling very overwhelmed by the planning process, especially while juggling work and since I am not from the area.

Thank you for your help!
Amanda

Re: Help in Maryland! Need recommendations for salon, florist, bakery, and officiant

• Hello, check out Sweet Sensations LLC. Other than a venue, we can help you with almost everything else. Catering, cakes, decor, linens,other rentals, coordination, lighting, centerpieces, chiavari chairs, you name it, we have it. The best part, is that we are more affordable than other companies!!! Though on our site, we set amazing flat rate prices, we will also do our best to accommodate any budget!!! Call us!!!!

selinaharris61@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards