Maryland

just spreading the word

If there are any ladies here looking for a DJ just over the border in DE, please be wary of this company. here is a link explaining why...

Re: just spreading the word

• ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Wow!!!  What a rude vendor!  Reviews are just that, reviews of the vendor.  He shouldn't bad mouth every single poor comment he receives, I think it is inevitably going to happen, perhaps he had a bad night.  But his response makes him go from "Oh so maybe one bride wasn't happy" to "What a jerk, calling you a drunken slob and 'too big' "  I wouldn't want a guy like that as my DJ.  IMO he was in better standing just leaving it alone.

Im sorry he is making your wonderful night a stressful memory.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Wow...it's a good thing you saved that screen shot.  As PP said, I don't know why he felt the need to respond to a review that, while negative, didn't really affect his overall rating.  Calling someone drunk and 'too big to carry' is completely ridiculous.  If I were looking for a DJ and he hadn't responded, I would probably have just chalked your experience up to an off night since he had so many other positive reviews, but after his reponse I wouldn't dream of hiring him - I'm sure he'll lose a lot of business.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I personally have not been in the wedding industry for very long, but I have never seen anything even close to this from any kind of vendor. Thank you for posting this so others know to stay far away!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards