Maryland

I need a Bartender!

Any suggestions? We do not have a caterer, so I obviously can't go through them. So I'm looking for recommendation on someone to use in the Annapolis area. Any & all suggestions welcome!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I need a Bartender!

• troesch1troesch1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you could always do craigslist but ask for references (esp. professional ones, restaurants they've worked at, etc.) and meet them beforehand. But be warned, the best ones are usually already working weekends
  • allorymayallorymay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am from Cecil County, so I'm not in the Annapolis area, but my suggestion would be to visit a local golf course or country club. There is usually a restaurant at the golf course. I used to work at a golf course and I did many odd jobs, but my main job was waitress/bartender. I bartended many wedding receptions that were held at the golf course and it was great money and always a fun time. I would suggest you visit somewhere and just flat-out ask the bartender if they'd like to make some extra money by bartending your wedding. Hopefully they will be free that night!
    "Blue-eyed boy meets a brown-eyed girl. The Sweetest Thing." June 23, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Does your reception site require a licensed bartender?  If so, the bartender will need to provide a copy of this certificate. You could also ask your reception site for recommendations, or like pp said, visit a few local places and ask the bartenders on duty, or speak to a manager and ask for a recommendation.
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: My Dress

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards