Maryland
Options

XP: Photographer review

Aloha ladies!!
I only posted on this board a handful of times since I'm a DW bride but I wanted to come back and plug/give a review of my photographer, Jennifer Smutek, since she's local. We took her with us from Baltimore to Maui and she sent me some teasers last night and OMG I couldn't be more pleased! She's fabulous, a big ball of fun, and if you're in the market for a wedding photographer she's definitely someone to consider! (And that's a lot coming from me, considering I'm a local photographer too! I don't do weddings though... yet ;))
Here are a few of the photos, one from our engagement session in April, 3 from our wedding 10 days ago, and 1 from our trash the dress session the next morning on Maui. Oh, and if you're wondering, TTD sessions are SO much fun!! AND my dress came clean for only about $200. I took it to a cleaner on Reisterstown road. I am wearing it again at our AHR at the Hunt Valley Marriott on Sunday, and then getting it altered to a knee-length dress to wear on anniversaries :D
Jennifer Smutek rocks! Check her out :)
E-pic session:

Wedding day:The kiss!

Pre-ceremony, the pictures we took before the first look at our hotel in the atrium

Gah! Amazing!

TTD:

Re: XP: Photographer review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards