Maryland

New bride

Hi all - have been lurking for a few weeks.  I'm a new bride in the DC/MD area - planning a Fall 2012 wedding! 

Re: New bride

• Thanks!  At this point we may need some help with vendors.  I've been checking out onewed.com also for that and weddingwire.com

I'm kind of overwhelmed at the moment and am not sure where to start, ha!  We have a venue and caterer but I need all the other vendors.
  • Well, I would say you need to go dress shopping and look into photography next...
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • LOL @ lurking!  Congrats on your engagement and soon to be wedding!!  What part of Md are you in?
  • Thanks ladies!  I just booked an apt at Terri Lynn Bridal in bethesda - my mom is coming with me and two of my bridesmaids, so excited!

mfaith3 - I'm in Silver Spring, MD
  • Hello and welcome!  I am in Silver Spring too, planning a wedding for Sept 2012.  If you do need any suggestions for vendors, I would be happy to help!

I would definitely say to start with a dress and a photographer. They book really fast in this area!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello, check out Sweet Sensations LLC. Other than a venue, they can help you with almost everything else. Catering, cakes, decor, linens, coordination, lighting, centerpieces, chiavari chairs, you name it, they have it.

• Hi new bride :-) and congratulations!  When you are ready to design your wedding cake please contact me for a private cake tasting and design at glitteringimages@yahoo.com in the mean time check out my website www.glitteringimagescakedesigns.com    Good luck and have fun planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards