Maryland

Bridal Shower Venues?

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right board to be posting on but I am planning a bridal shower for my best friend and I need some help. I want to find a cheap place to have her shower...preferably on the Eastern Shore and/or Annapolis area. Having it at a house is the last resort but I did'nt know if there was any reasonable places that you know of.

Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shower Venues?

• edited December 2011
    A great place that won't be too expensive would be Yellowfin Steak and Fish House. Or even renting a room at somewhere like the Annapolis Yacht Club or Eastport Yacht Club would work. Doing it at someone's house is always great too because then you don't have a time limit and you don't have to kick guests out. You can have backyard games and get a lot of the food from Costco, which is a great way to save and the food there is great! Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Somewhere that is really adorable and you could MAKE it cheap is doing High Tea at Reynold's Tavern in downtown Annapolis. It's very feminine and the tea comes with little cakes and finger foods. It's a cool little place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards