Michigan-Northern

Chateau Grand Traverse?

Hi there!

I'm in the very beginning steps of planning a September 2012 wedding on Old Mission Peninsula and would love to do it at Chateau Grand Traverse....but I can't find anything online that tells me whether or not they do weddings there.  Does anyone know if they hold weddings/receptions there?

Not really interested in Chateau Chantal and would really like to keep it on Old Mission and not go over to Leelenau.

Thanks girls!

Re: Chateau Grand Traverse?

• edited December 2011
    Try this website: http://www.chateauchantal.com/weddings

I considered them as well. 
  • enbraunenbraun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think they do weddings at Chateau Grand Traverse.  Chateau Chantal is fabulous or if you want something bigger... look at Black Star Farms on the Leelanau Peninsula.  http://www.blackstarfarms.com/events/event-photo-gallery/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Check out my Pinterest
  • kwortman80kwortman80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For Old Mission Peninsula check out The Peninsula Room (peninsularoom.com) or The Boathouse.  The Peninsula Room was our first choice, but we couldn't rationalize it when we priced it out and compared it to the Hagerty Center in TC.
  • kwortman80kwortman80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS, if you'd like to stick with a vineyard theme, the Peninsula Room has one, but I don't think the Boathouse does.  
  • dagnylenadagnylena member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I actually work at Chateau Grand Traverse, and we sadly don't do weddings there. We don't have the facilities for it. It is definetly a great place to take your wedding pictures though.
  • Thanks everyone!  We went ahead and booked The Peninsula Room....and hopefully we'll take some pics at Chateau Grand Traverse!  Chateau Chantal is nice but we would need to have a way smaller wedding than planned.  We're so thrilled with the Peninsula Room!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards