Michigan-Northern

Wedding planners?

Does anyone have any experience with wedding planners in the Traverse City area?  I’m curious to know approximately how much the ones in TC cost.  I don’t really need a “plan the whole wedding start to finish”, just a day of coordinator (help set up and decorate ) with a few meetings before the day of the wedding.  Anyone have suggestions or any idea what that would cost me?

Re: Wedding planners?

• You might try Events North or Events to Remember. There are a TON of wedding planners in Traverse City--make sure you meet with them before making a decision as each company has it's own personality and you want to make sure it jives with you before a big commitment!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-northern_wedding-planners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:628Discussion:034a5df9-76ae-45f9-b90c-37ba6a79bd1bPost:b8438826-cd1c-46c9-8748-b9645c79e07f">Wedding planners?</a>:
    [QUOTE]  Does anyone have any experience with wedding planners in the Traverse City area?   I’m curious to know approximately how much the ones in TC cost.   I don’t really need a “plan the whole wedding start to finish”, just a day of coordinator (help set up and decorate ) with a few meetings before the day of the wedding.   Anyone have suggestions or any idea what that would cost me?
    Posted by MSU05[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards