Michigan-Northern

Reception Sites in Bay City

My Fiance and I are on a budget but we would really like to have our wedding outside in a tent. Does anyone know of a park or a piece of land we could place one at in Bay City or near there. And if not a place for a tent a nice elegant hall around this area where we can bring a outside caterer into. Let me know. Thanks for your time!!

Re: Reception Sites in Bay City

• did you try to get a hold of someone about either state park would be really pretty or carol park? i cant help with who to get a-hold of tho maybe the city of bay city. how elegant do you want to go with the hall and what's the budget at for that. my fiance and i are having our reception at the kc in essexville and it is actually one of the nicer halls that we looked at. the only downfall is that someone has to be a member. or the Masonic temple is really nice the only down fall with that tho is that it does not have air so depending on what date you are getting married you might want to think of that. that's a big reason why we didn't get with them because you never know with the weather in Michigan's how its going to be. any more questions please let me know!! hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards