Michigan-Northern
Options

Bay City Wedding

I am looking for a site in or near bay city for the wedding and reception.  The only thing I have seen so far is the bay valley and double tree, and although I am not opposed to them I would like a few more options.  I like everything but would prefer to have an outdoor wedding and indoor reception.  Please Help! Thanks!

Re: Bay City Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011

I'm originally from Bay City, so depending on the size of your party, check out these locations:

-Saginaw Valley State University
    -Delta College Planetarium
    -Doubletree Hotel
    -Bay City Players
    -Veteran's Park
    -Carrol Park
    -Masonic Temple

-

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you I will!!
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The Grand in Essexville.

The Sky Room at the airport.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having our reception at Apple Mountain in Freeland this coming July. We toured the SkyRoom at MBS, also a lovely choice. The Grand in Essexville is a great place, especially if you want an outdoor ceremony. SVSU is another good choice, as is the Hellenic Center at the Greek Orthodox Church in Saginaw.

For other Bay City brides, any recommendations for flower shops? I keep hearing amazing things about Memories by Candlelight...

Best of luck to everyone still planning  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're doing our reception at the skyroom :). Anyone have recommendation for a baker? I've just started to look. So far I'm looking at The gourmet cupcake shoppe, connie's cakes, and the patisserie. Does anyone know of any other places to check out?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mary's Creative Cakery in Saginaw... they are awesome!  I was just at the bridal show in Midland on Sunday and sampled cakes from Connie's.  They were delicious  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards