Michigan-Northern
Options

Wedding Planners/Coordinators

Hi, I just recently got engaged, and was looking to start planning. 
We most likely will be getting married 7/23/2011 in the Traverse City area. 
The biggest problem is that fact that I am trying to plan this whole wedding from Charleston SC where my fiance and I currently live.

Any tips for planning for an out of town wedding, or any recommendations for a good wedding coordinator or planner in that area??

Thanks a ton!

Re: Wedding Planners/Coordinators

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm getting married next summer in the Traverse City area too :) I'm going through something similar. (I live 4.5 hours from TC- which of course isn't the same as SC, but still far enough to make planning that much harder-haha). 
    I found a place called Hitching Post Photography and Orchestrated Grace Event Planning. I'm on a low budget so I ended up not being able to afford a planner, but their website looks great and they were extremely nice when i contacted them. It might be a good starting point for you. Here's their website:
    Good luck and congrats!
  • Options
    eajmakeup1eajmakeup1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look @ N|M events out of Bay Harbor. She does an amazing job.

If you are looking for hair and makeup look into www.iheartonlocation.com
    They do on location hair and makeup, specializing in airbrush makeup.
    You can also email eajmakeup@gmail.com
  • Options
    jbates926jbates926 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!

I too am planning an out of state wedding. We live in Florida, but are getting married in Charlevoix, MI. I ran across your original post and just wondered what you have stumbled upon for photographers, DJ etc, and if you would be willing to recommend anyone?

Hope planning is going well for you!

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards