Michigan-Northern

Looking for a perfect wedding venue in Northern MI!!!!!!!! (RUSTIC, VINTAGE, OR VINEYARD)

Hello Everyone,
I am in the process of starting to look for wedding venues. My idea is to have a rustic, vintage, or vineyard feel. This theme seems to be present in all of our friends, and they have already picked great places that I dont want to repeat. I need some ideas on great places, if you know of anything let me know thanks so much (Millbrooke, Blue Barn, and Homestead) have been used already!! something new please!!! Our guest range from 150-200
THANKS!!!

Re: Looking for a perfect wedding venue in Northern MI!!!!!!!! (RUSTIC, VINTAGE, OR VINEYARD)

• Try Timberlee Hills - we had a similar theme and it worked really well.  Plus its pretty affordable.
  • Also, check out Crooked Creek Ranch and French Valley Vineyards, both owned and operated by Wine Country Weddings in Traverse City. Both are beautiful venues and have big restored barns. French Valley Vineyards is obviously on a vineyard and Crooked Creek Ranch is on Lake Leelanau. Wine Country Weddings has an okay website but it doesnt have many pictures but both venues have facebook pages. 
  • I'm having my wedding this summer at Crooked Creek Ranch. It's really beautiful and the barn is cool for a rustic chic theme. The website doesn't do it justice, but if you Google "Crooked Creek Ranch mi wedding" you'll get pictures from area photographers which give you a much better idea. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards