Michigan-Northern

Great Dress Shop!

I just wanted to share with you all about the most wonderful little dress shop in Saginaw, MI.  It is called Lola's Bridal on Gratiot in Saginaw.  I called a few days prior to see if they were open on the 5th and they called me back and let me know that they would be open, so I made an appointment.  I showed up with my mom, sister, niece and sis-in-law and spent the whole day trying on gowns.

Shannon the manager was helping me and I gave her full reign on picking out what she thought would look good on me.  She picked out a bunch of dresses and I started going to town.  Kelly the owner was also there at the store and she was pulling dresses too, so I had both of these ladies helping me out.

These ladies have taste!  They both selected such beautiful gowns, and at first I was thinking that I would never find anything because all of the dresses were so pretty...but then I narrowed to down to two.  My family and i took a break for lunch and while we were gone Shannon pulled a few more for me.

When I got back I tried on the other gowns, and even though they were nice...I went back to the first two.  Shannon and Kelly were very helpful, but I totally felt no pressure regarding what they thought was better, nor did I feel pressure to purchase.  I actually went in not thinking that I would be purchasing, but I loved their service so much that there was no way that I was going to purchase this gown from anyone else!

From bridal gowns and accessories, to bridesmaid dresses, they are a full service salon.  I would highly recommend them...tell them Carrie Sue sent you!

It is not necessary to make an appointment but I think that it is helpful.  There were a few other brides in the salon while I was trying on dresses (but I was there for 6 hours:)  Since I was in no hurry I kept telling Shannon and Kelly that it was okay to go help other clients.  I wanted to savor the experience so I was totally not bothered by the slight interruptions.

Here is the contact info for the shop:
email:  lolasbridalboutique@gmail.com
phone:  (989) 964-0090
address:  4884 Gratiot Place, Suite 17, Saginaw  48638
www.lolasbridal.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards